Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Chapter 800

One Piece Chapter 800 

So we have motherfucking Luffy finally getting pirate allies... like official pirate allies, none of that filler horrible bullshit with Law. That was eye-rape right there if I know any. Really, Peto-sama? Animal crews?! Animal crews from literally hundreds of chapters or episodes ago, if you wanna look at anime wise?! Anyways, I believe I'm supposed to be covering real One Piece crap, made by Goda, not Toei. Damn you, Toei.

Anywho, we get a real pirate alliance. Ah, Luffy I will always adore you. That's my boy, staying away from alcohol, like any good pirate coughzorocough. Also, where the hell is my Sanji? ...The others? Ha! Like, Nami...? Forget her. She's useful... if you want a bikini girl. Damn you, Toei. It's never Goda's fault. Never.

Cavendish acts likes it's an honor for Luffy that he wants to be his ally. Bartholomeo just wants to fanboy, who cares about the other ones. Maybe I'll care for them later, I just need to find my "GiveABearCare" card. It's somewhere in my room, in the dark recesses...

Zoro drinks Luffy's Sake, Luffy is angry, despite not wanting any in the first place. Ah, Luffy, your first mate was just doing you a public service. Fujitora becomes one of my favorite marines, (Smoker is still pretty untouchable for this extreme fangirl) Dammit, Toei! One day, imma sue for the lazy style you've been using 5 minutes of music and recap.... RECAP! (The last episode was last week! Calm yourselves!)..... But, when is the next movie coming out??? I actually like those...... But, I still hate you!

UR MAMA JOKE: ONE PIECE STYLE

Big Mom is so fat that when she entered the Grand line, her stomach was there 2 hours before the rest of her followed in.

When Big Mom went canon balling in the ocean, the New World to be precise, Aqua Lagoon came early.

No comments:

Post a Comment