Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Chapter 801

Chapter 801 

I honestly have no words for this chapter! The second page in, and Goda is already making me hyperventilate! Is that Lucci I see, why yes, I believe it is! He´s one of my personal favorites and I haven´t seen him since at least 300 hundred chapters ago. ... Don´t share my love for him? The exit is located to your right, or the back button to your left. (You can seriously expect details from me, I´m not a flight attendant for god´s sakes) 

Back to the chapter, it´s awesome because Lucci is part of the government, despite him being blamed for the buster call, so it makes me wonder what has happened for him to be allowed back, into a higher branch of all things. Kind of depressing that it´s the goatee and the bird of all things that made me recognize him... what? Not as if he has a voice. It´s paper, dammit. 

The chapter pretty much brings a wrap to the Dressrosa Arc, which has been going on over a year. (I´m old and patient apparently). 

Aaaaand, here I thought I´d get to see Doflamingo´s face, but noooo, he´s wearing the glasses again. WTF, someone sell me those glasses, it seems that they have a magical charm that makes them reappear on your face even after being king kong punched across a city. (Thanks Luffy, but no thanks, you failed to let me see his face in the end, dammit.) 

What Doflamingo says is pretty ominous, and dammit, I hyperventilated again from that panel of characters, some of which we haven seen yet. Oh, so he gets the sunglasses but not the coat? What kind of logic. He doesn´t look as fabulous without the pink coat. Also, whose the third admiral?! Doflamingo! You need to stop speaking so much, your word bubbles literally block people´s faces! I´d throw you to jail for that, but you´re already on you´re way there! 

PFFFTT! He calls the future war to come ¨The Throne Wars¨! Goda, I believe that was already taken by Game of Thrones.... kind of... yeah, really. Also, Doflamingo, stop talking. 

Le Gasp!! NEW Bounties!!! Awesome, some equality between Law and Luffy, god knows what anger that would have sparked had it not been like that. Everyone increased, xD poor Chopper always underestimated! 

What wait... Sanji.... is wanted alive.... why alive?! Dammit, I´m hyperventilating again! No! That´s the worse cliffhanger ever. I want to know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment