Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Chapter 802

Chapter 802 

I'm back, and so is this chapter review thing I got going on. So, in this chapter, we got a Samurai Straw-hat cover, colored in and all, the full package. Looks adorable. 

On their way to Zou right now. New World just trying to fuck with them, as there is hail the size of my head. 
XD They don't have a navigator with them! Usopp is done with life. They call someone over the Mushi for their navigation... more like nannying than that. Usopp is yelling at them now and its funny. 

Hahahahahaha, the enitre reaction of the crew and Law about their incompetence. 

Gah, I was not ready to see Kizaru! Why are they talking about Whitebeard, though? He's dead. Wait, what?! A son!? I'm confused about this, he has the beard, sure.... but come on, Whitebeard would have had nothing to do with that midget woman! 

They're gonna hunt down Marco and co?!

Woah, Zou is a huge elephant! I did not see that coming! It´s like the turtle island concept, except an elephant. 

Happy times, happy time reading OP.

No comments:

Post a Comment